Congratulation & Compliment

(Video in below)
In front of the class

Indri: "Hi! What is your name? I'm Indri from gugus 7. How about you? Where are you from?"
Dyandra: "Oh, Hi Indri! my name is Dyandra Arcyane, and you can call me Dyandra easily. My gugus is not too far from your gugus, I'm from gugus 8."
Indri: "Nice to meet you, Dyandra. Now, we are the classmate, right?"
Dyandra: "Nice to meet you too, Indri. Yes, right. We can be a chairmate for a years."
Indri: " Sure. I hope we can be a good
partner in 3 Senior Highschool."
Dyandra: "Yeah. Indri, where is your previous school?"
Indri: "I'm from 2 Junior Highschool, my school is on Sumatra street. Where are you come from, Dyandra?"
Dyandra: "I'm from 14 Junior Highschool."
Indri: "Oh! 14 Junior Highschool is on Supratman street, right?"
Dyandra: "Yes, you're right. Oh, Indri! Congratulation for you and me, for us! Finally, we accepted in 3 Senior Highschool."
Indri: "Congratulation too, Dyandra. I'm so happy to be a new student in this school. I hope i can run the new journey with happiness and greatness."
Dyanda: "I hope that too. I wish i can reach the SNMPTN for ITB."
Indri: "Aamiin. Dyandra, how about your national exam? I think my national exam score is good, Alhamdulillah."
Dyandra: "Congratulation for you, Indri. Alhamdulillah, I got the highest scores in my school. So, I decide to study in this school."
Indri: "Woah! Congratulation for you achievement. I'm so happy for you. How to got that scores, Dyandra?
Dyandra: "I study a lot before national exam. I also take a part in bimbel, and always pray to Allah to have a help. Don't forget to always ask my parent to praying me. I believe everything about my achievement is result of my hardwork and the power of pray."
Indri: "Yes, I think thats the most important thing if we want to be a success person."
Dyandra: "You're right. But the achievement not only for me. Congratulation for your scores too, Indri. I'm very happy for you and your hardwork. Let's do a new chapter together!"
Indri: " Ok. Let's go!"





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isyana Sarasvati Biography

REVIEW FILM: NICO'S WEG