Holiday

At that time, the school holiday came. My family and I planned to go to Cirebon for 4 days. Three day before we went to Cirebon, we prepared the items that we would need there, such as clothes, and pants, piyama, and other stuffs. We went on 21th Desember, 2019 at 10 am. We arrived in Cirebon after 3 hours of travelling and got lunch first at the restaurant "Jumbo". After lunch, we finally arrived at the hotel we had booked. The first day in Cirebon, we only spent time in the hotel.

The second day in Cirebon, my family (except my father, because he had to work.) and I went to the Cirebon Waterland Ade Irma Suryani, and Cheng Ho water park. There we only saw the beach and swam in the pool. The air is very hot there, but accompanied by clouds. Finally we immediately returned to the hotel.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isyana Sarasvati Biography

Congratulation & Compliment

REVIEW FILM: NICO'S WEG