Suggestion and Offer

Independence Day 

Jane            : Hello Sharon! How do you feel about holding a ceremony for Indonesia's independence day?

Sharon        : Hello Jane! Hmm.. I think that is very good.

Jane            : Would you like to be the leader of the ceremony? I think you are capable of. (Offering)

Sharon        : No, Thanks. I think there are a lot of people who are more capable than I am.

Jane            : Do you think so?

Sharon        : Yes, I think.

Jane            : But- I think you can do it. I suggest you to try it first.

Sharon        : If I do it by myself, I can’t.

Jane            : May I help you? I will invite some people to help you.

Sharon        : Are you serious?

Jane            : Of course.

Sharon        : Thank you so much to your help. And would you like to be conductor of the ceremony? I think you can do it too. (Offering)

Jane            : Alright, if you think so. I will help you.

Sharon        : Okay. So, what should we do now?

Jane            : We have to collect all the participants.

Sharon        : May I help you to calling all the participants? (Suggestion)

Jane            : Thank you, I appreciate your help.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isyana Sarasvati Biography

Congratulation & Compliment

REVIEW FILM: NICO'S WEG