Asking and Giving Opinion

Violet: Hello Lily!

Lily: Hello Vio!

Violet: How are things, Lily?

Lily: Things are so good, Thanks. How about you, Vio?

Violet: I'm good. Lily, How about the year-end holidays?

Lily: My family and I went to Bali. How about you?

Violet: I'm just at home, huft. What did you do in Bali?

Lily: I went to my sister's house and I visited several places there.

Violet: How do you think your year-end holiday was? Is it fun? (Asking opinion)

Lily: Yes, I think this holiday is very fun. by the way I bought some bracelets as souvenirs. Please take one. (Giving opinion)

Violet: Ohh wow, thank you Lily.

Lily: What do you think about this bracelet? (Asking opinion)

Violet: I think this bracelet is very beautiful, I really like the color. (Giving opinion)

Violet: Lily, What do you think, is this suitable for me? (Asking opinion)

Lily: Yes, I think the bracelet suits you. (Giving opinion)

Violet: Alright. Thanks a lot for the bracelet, Lily.

Lily: Yes, you are welcome, Vio.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isyana Sarasvati Biography

Congratulation & Compliment

REVIEW FILM: NICO'S WEG