Letters: About me

Hi, it's me Indri!

Now I'm in 11th grade, 11th grade is a time when people have to start setting their goals and their futures. When other people already know the dream, I myself am still confused.

Sometimes people ask me, "What major do you want to enter?", "Which university are you going to?" I honestly don't know what to say. When I was a child I wanted to become a doctor and also because of the encouragement and support from my family, I was sure I wanted to become a doctor. But now, I feel confused about my ideals, I'm not sure I want to become a doctor, but on the one hand I don't know what I want to be, other than being a doctor. I also don't know which university I want to go to, but what I want right now is that I want to study abroad, in Korea to be precise.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isyana Sarasvati Biography

Congratulation & Compliment

REVIEW FILM: NICO'S WEG